DMX RGB Controller Decorated LED Strip Lighting DMX 512 Decoder 30 Channels Dimmer DC 9 V- 24 V Drivers
30CH-DMX512 Constant decoder Operation Instruction
This controller changes the RGB Signals into DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals. There are 1 ~ 30 output channels; each Port can control 256 channels/control levels. This constant decoder is used when you want to Transform simple RGB Signals into DMX512 Signals to use DMX control equipment.
· Input Power: DC9V-DC24V
· Maximum load current: 2A/CH×30
· Maximum power load: 720W (12V) 1440W (24V)
· Output gray level: 256
· Input Signal: DMX512/1990
· Output signal: 30 channels Constant PWM
· Output DMX : 30 channels
· standard XLR-3 caron plug
· Size: L256mm*W83mm*H40mm
· Gross Weight:700g
· Basic functions:
· There are 30 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps
· 0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels
· International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches;
· Wide voltage DC input DC9V ~ DC24V;
· Each occupied by 30 DMX address.
· The decoder comes with 16 kinds of test patterns, 16 levels for rate of change
Decoder to use:
Note: FUN = OFF (the tenth code switch up) means to accept DMX512 signal mode
The first DMX address setting:
The decoder set the address bit by coding switch, of which 1-9 is for setting
the start address of the Binary numeric code switch of DMX512, the first one is
the lowest position,
the ninth one is the highestBit of address code can be set to 255.
DMX512 start address code is the sum of switches 1-9, at the same time turn downside of the code switch (ON set to "1"), then the value of the bit can be gotten; coding switch
up (set to "0"), the value of the bit is 0.
As the following Schematic 1, DMX512 start address is set to 38, encoding the
No. 6,3,2 position on switch dial to "1", others set to
"0", then the sum of the switch 1-9 code value is
32 + 4 + 2, that is the DMX512 start address 38
As the schematic 2, DMX512 start address is set to 388, encoding the no. 2,3,6,8 switch dial to "1", others set to "0",, then the sum of the switch 1-8 code value is 4 + 128 + 256 = 388,
that is the DMX512 start address 388.
Operation instruction for the automat effect
Note: It will be Automatic operation mode when the No. 10 switch is turned down.
Effect choice (button switch No.1 to No.4):
1, Push No.1: Automat cycling.
2, Push No. 2: Seven-color gradual cycle changing.
3. Push No.1 &2: RGB Fade in and out
4. Push No.3: Severn color jumping
5. Push No.1 & 3: RGB jumping.
6. Push No.2 & 3: Red color.
7. Push No. 1 & 2 & 3:Green color.
8. Push No.4: Blue color.
9. Push No.1 & 4: Yellow.
10: Push No.2 & 4: Violet.
11. Push No.1 & 2 & 3: Cyan.
12. Push No.3 & 4: white.
13. Push No.1 & 3 & 4: Seven-color gradual cycle changing and jumping.
14. Push No.2 & 3 & rgb-color gradual cycle changing and jumping.
15. Push No.1 & 2 & 3 & 4: Seven-color jumping and rgb-color jumping.
Speed Choices (Button Switch No.5 to No. 8)
1. Push No.5: 0.5 second. 2. Push No.6: 1 second. 3. Push No.7: 1.5 second. 4. Push No.8: 2 second.
Schematic for System Connection:
Plan one:DMX512 Console + 30CH DMX deocder
Plan two:PC DMX512 Console + USB DMX controller + 30CH DMX deocder
DMX512 Decoder For LED Strips 30 Channels DMX/RGB Controller
- Product Code: 47
- Availability: In Stock